Common Whitethroat

Orcombe Point, Exmouth, Devon 
I had to pop to the recycling centre early afternoon as our fridge freezer packed in a few days ago. I guess 13 years of service isn’t too bad in this throw away age. Anyway after I had dropped it off I had time to have a quick look around. It was rather quiet until I got to the coastal path. I was pleased to get my first Conmon Whitethroat sighting of the year. It was the briefest of sightings but enjoyable. I was near the shelter when I glimpsed the bird and moments later a Male Peregrine Falcon drifted over me. A Northern Fulmar was hanging around the cliffs a few Sandwich Tern were feeding distantly and a Barn Swallow flew through. It’s quite dire at the moment up Orcombe Point.

No comments:

This Weeks Popular Post

All Time Most Popular Post.