Back In The Field

Sewerage Works, Otterton, Devon 
The sciatica got the better of me and I have been near enough housebound for a week. I’ve been going stir crazy, so as I felt a bit better today, I decided to venture out. I popped to the sewage works as it is flat and easy going. I was rewarded with a Female Cirl Bunting, a Male Yellowhammer and a Male Common Reed Bunting. They were all seen near the car park area.

Cirl Bunting (Female)

Hayes Barton Pig Farm, Yettington, Devon
On the way to the farm there were 2 Helmeted Guineafowl at Bicton. Around the farm were a decent number of Common Chaffinch. It was difficult to count the Common Chaffinch as they were very flighty. Also on site were a single Female Brambling and 1 Grey Wagtail. Just along the road I was stopped by a group of 3 Eurasian Bullfinch (1 Male and 2 Females) and I could resist a photo opportunity.

Eurasian Bullfinch (Male)
Eurasian Bullfinch (Female)

No comments:

This Weeks Popular Post

All Time Most Popular Post.