Not A Lot To Report

Orcombe PointExmouthDevon
I had an half hour look around at the crack of dawn but it was rather quiet. A Male Common Kestrel showed briefly near the coastal path, a few Meadow Pipits were mobile about the site as were a few Common Linnet and Eurasian Goldfinch. Not much else of note. I bumped into Matt Knott who was still on site when I left so he may have had more but I had to drag my sorry butt to work. 

Darts Farm, Topsham, Devon
Inspired by yesterday’s Lesser Redpoll. I decided to have another look around the fields and pond areas. The hide area proved most productive with 2 Green Sandpiper at the far end of the wetland area plus a Cetti’s Warbler seen but mostly heard to the left of the hide. A few Finches popped up on the surrounding trees but nothing interesting.

Green Sandpiper 
Green Sandpiper two individuals  
Common Linnet 

No comments:

This Weeks Popular Post

All Time Most Popular Post.