Don’t Move, I’m Cold!

East Budleigh, Devon
I popped to Cadbury Gardens again after work to see if I could get a better photo of the putative Italian Sparrow but despite there being plenty of House Sparrow around, it didn’t show. A few bits and bobs on offer though.

House Sparrow (Male)
House Sparrow (Female)

Common Blackbird (Male)
Eurasian Blue Tit

Common Wood Pigeon

Mudbank Lane Exmouth 
I then descided to have a quick look off Mudbank Lane. Nothing special on offer but I found this Common Redshank trying to shelter from the wind and was amused by the Dunlin trying as best as it could to use the Common Redshank as shelter.

                     “Don’t move, I’m cold”
Common Redshank and Dunlin
Eurasian Oystercatcher

Eurasian Curlew
Common Redshank

Dunlin
Black-headed Gull

No comments:

This Weeks Popular Post

All Time Most Popular Post.