Hayes Barton Farm, Yettington, Devon
A dawn visit to the pig farm near Yettington produced 6 Red-legged Partridge in the field directly behind the farm house. It was good to see healthy numbers of House Sparrow around the farm buildings, I would guess c40. Numerous Corvids with a mix of Carrion Crow, Rook and Western Jackdaw. A few Common Pheasant and a calling European Green Woodpecker.
Birding and other wildlife in East Devon and beyond. As often as I can but not as much as I would like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This Weeks Popular Post
-
5th January 2018 Maer Rocks, Exmouth, Devon A Very brief sea watching session at first light for 30 minutes. 10 Common Scoter, one of whi...
All Time Most Popular Post.
-
Colaton Raleigh Common, Devon I’ve not been able to get out this week as I’ve had a case of man flu (there worse type of flu there is of co...
No comments:
Post a Comment