Cadbury Gardens, East Budleigh, Devon
An early morning visit to see the possible Italian Sparrow proved very productive as the bird in question showed very well on the feeders. It’s nice to see the change in the bill colour from the last time I saw it in November. I’ve heard there are plans to try to trap the bird to obtain DNA. Let’s hope that’s possible and can hopefully answer a lot of questions.
Birding and other wildlife in East Devon and beyond. As often as I can but not as much as I would like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This Weeks Popular Post
-
5th January 2018 Maer Rocks, Exmouth, Devon A Very brief sea watching session at first light for 30 minutes. 10 Common Scoter, one of whi...
All Time Most Popular Post.
-
Colaton Raleigh Common, Devon I’ve not been able to get out this week as I’ve had a case of man flu (there worse type of flu there is of co...
No comments:
Post a Comment