Whinchat and European Pied Flycatcher

Peak Hill, Sidmouth, Devon 

I saw a report of a Ring Ouzel and 2 Western Yellow Wagtail on site but I couldn't get out early. I guessed that both species may not stay but I had a good optimistic walk around the site with no joy. I was though, treated to 2 Whinchat.

Whinchat

Whinchat

Yarner Woods, Bovey Tracey, Devon 

I had an itch to see European Pied Flycatcher so I set off her to take a look around. I also love this site and enjoy wandering around here. I always stop at the second car park at Trendlebere Down and enter the reserve. I got on to a Male as soon as I was by the entrance. I then looked for Common Redstart a bit into the reserve and after a bit of a wait a manged brief views of a Male. Whilst waiting I was treated to another Male European Pied Flycatcher  There are quite a few Eurasian Blackcap on site too.

Trendlebere Down, Bovey Tracey, Devon 

While I was here it seemed rude not to look for Tree Pipit. For a good while I couldn't find any sign but I was finally rewarded with views of 3 individuals. Also one Willow Warbler and more Eurasian Blackcap.


1 comment:

Loan Funds available now said...

Do you need a Personal or Business loan without stress and quick approval? If yes, contact us today as we are currently offering loans at 3% superb interest rate per year. Our loan is secured and safe, our customers happiness is our strength. For more Information and Application, kindly contact us via

Ronnie Finance Ltd
markthomasfinanceltd@gmail.com
Whatsapp +919667837169
Dr. Mark Thomas

This Weeks Popular Post

All Time Most Popular Post.