European Honey Buzzard

Clyst Road, Near Whitehall Lane, Topsham, Devon
On my drive home from work I notice a bird of prey that on wing impression looked like a European Honey Buzzard. I managed to stop (blocking the road) and extremely quickly get my bins on the bird (bins were on the passenger seat) and was able to confirm the ID.

Mudbank Lane, Exmouth, Devon 
I had a quick look after work and there was nothing of any note. I did enjoy some of the flora around though.

Multiflora Rose

Rugosa Rose

Hedge Bindweed

Hirsute Rasberry

Red Valerian

Common Valerian

Byron Way, Exmouth, Devon 
At home I was greeted by 2 Common Swift screeching around the house. 1 landed briefly on my roof but it was all to quick for a photo. My Common House Martins were both poking their heads out of the nest with plenty more busily feeding. A flock of around 30 Common Starling but alas no Rosy Starling in amongst them.

No comments:

This Weeks Popular Post

All Time Most Popular Post.