I had the day off and had big plans to go bird watching but the rain spoiled my plans. So I spent the day with my wife and her mother in Exmouth. However, I did manage a brief visit to the lower Otter restoration project. I've not been here for a while and it's changed a bit. My target species was the Water Pipits that have been onsite a little while. I looked in the first field from the path heading north of the White Bridge At first all I could pick out were numerous Pied Wagtail but after a short wait, I managed to find the Water Pipits on the opposite side of the field. I located 6 birds before it started raining again and I called it a day.
Birding and other wildlife in East Devon and beyond. As often as I can but not as much as I would like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This Weeks Popular Post
-
5th January 2018 Maer Rocks, Exmouth, Devon A Very brief sea watching session at first light for 30 minutes. 10 Common Scoter, one of whi...
All Time Most Popular Post.
-
Colaton Raleigh Common, Devon I’ve not been able to get out this week as I’ve had a case of man flu (there worse type of flu there is of co...
No comments:
Post a Comment