Bowling Green Marsh, Topsham, Devon
After work I popped into the hide and caught a decent roost. The best I’ve seen on the marsh for a while. Lots of Eurasian Curlew, Black-tailed Godwit and Common Redshank. In amongst this was a single Red Knot, 2 Ruff, Spotted Redshank and best of all a Curlew Sandpiper.
Birding and other wildlife in East Devon and beyond. As often as I can but not as much as I would like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This Weeks Popular Post
-
5th January 2018 Maer Rocks, Exmouth, Devon A Very brief sea watching session at first light for 30 minutes. 10 Common Scoter, one of whi...
All Time Most Popular Post.
-
Colaton Raleigh Common, Devon I’ve not been able to get out this week as I’ve had a case of man flu (there worse type of flu there is of co...
No comments:
Post a Comment