Black Hole Marsh, Seaton, Devon
I had an early finish today so I popped here as I haven’t visited for a while. A Little Stint showed if not distantly and with awkward sunlight. It caused a bit of debate as to its ID as it didn’t look textbook to anyone present. Also on site of note were 4 Curlew Sandpiper and 6 Common Sandpiper.
Bowling Green Marsh, Topsham, Devon
I had time to swing by in the hope that the reported Garganey was on site but my luck was out. However, a Wood Sandpiper showed beautifully as did a Spotted Redshank.
Birding and other wildlife in East Devon and beyond. As often as I can but not as much as I would like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This Weeks Popular Post
-
Orcombe Point, Exmouth, Devon I had a look in the dung heap area of Gore Lane first this this morning and quickly got on to the Corn Bunti...
All Time Most Popular Post.
-
Colaton Raleigh Common, Devon I’ve not been able to get out this week as I’ve had a case of man flu (there worse type of flu there is of co...
No comments:
Post a Comment