Bowling Green Marsh, Topsham, Devon
The Wood Sandpiper was reported late morning so after work I thought I would swing by on my way home. I only had my binoculars but obtained really nice views to the left of the hide with a few Green Sandpiper. On the main spit were a few Eurasian Whimbrel and Common Greenshank. A nice finish to the visit was a Ruff moulting out of summer plumage.
Birding and other wildlife in East Devon and beyond. As often as I can but not as much as I would like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This Weeks Popular Post
-
5th January 2018 Maer Rocks, Exmouth, Devon A Very brief sea watching session at first light for 30 minutes. 10 Common Scoter, one of whi...
All Time Most Popular Post.
-
Colaton Raleigh Common, Devon I’ve not been able to get out this week as I’ve had a case of man flu (there worse type of flu there is of co...
No comments:
Post a Comment