Bystock Pool Nature Reserve, Exmouth, Devon
Yet another look after work. You may wonder why I’m not going anywhere else. Well a few reasons really. Last week saw my cam belt go on my car on the A38 and the engine blew. Too expensive to repair, so it’s been written off. A few days later, my wife was involved in a 3 car pile up at the Exton garage on the A376. Again beyond fixing so another right off. So I’m currently borrowing my in laws car, which I don’t want to be driving all over the place. I also wanted to get some time with the Butterflies to get an understanding of their habits etc. Today’s effort added a Small Cooper to the sites species and my year list. Bringing the total species for the site to 19. The only other noteworthy species was a White Admiral. It was far too busy to stop for a photo though!
Birding and other wildlife in East Devon and beyond. As often as I can but not as much as I would like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This Weeks Popular Post
-
5th January 2018 Maer Rocks, Exmouth, Devon A Very brief sea watching session at first light for 30 minutes. 10 Common Scoter, one of whi...
All Time Most Popular Post.
-
Colaton Raleigh Common, Devon I’ve not been able to get out this week as I’ve had a case of man flu (there worse type of flu there is of co...
No comments:
Post a Comment