Exton, Devon
I had a quick look off the station very early this morning but there was no sign of the Osprey. I had to work from home this afternoon so I quickly swung by and there it was sat on a post. It was very distant and the haze hampered viewing but as always pleasure to see one.
Birding and other wildlife in East Devon and beyond. As often as I can but not as much as I would like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This Weeks Popular Post
-
Exton, Devon I decided to see if there were any Northern Wheatear around the field near Exton station before work. I soon got on to a Male ...
All Time Most Popular Post.
-
Colaton Raleigh Common, Devon I’ve not been able to get out this week as I’ve had a case of man flu (there worse type of flu there is of co...
No comments:
Post a Comment