Red-necked Grebe And Black Guillemot

Elberry Cove, Paignton, Devon
I finished work early and popped along for another look for the Red-necked Grebe. Conditions were much calmer than my last unsuccessful visit. I first noted 2 Common Loon, one of which was in rather close. The Red-necked Grebe was more distant but I obtained decent views. A few European Shag and Great Cormorant were also in the cove.

Common Loon 
Common Loon 
Common Loon
Red-necked Grebe
ShoalstonePaignton, Devon
A quick move on to the car park in the hope that the reported Black Guillemot was about. I got straight on to the bird in question. It was very distant though. Also a fly past Atlantic Puffin was most unexpected but pleasing. A few Common Murre were equally distant as were some Northern Gannet.

No comments:

This Weeks Popular Post

All Time Most Popular Post.