Ottery St Mary Area, Devon
The whole family went for a long walk after home schooling. We followed public footpaths from the bottom of Butts Road. Through the farm fields towards Fairmile Lane to the Otter River. We then followed the Ottery up to Cadhay Bridge and back home.
So added to my lockdown list were the following species.
Coal Tit
Little Egret
Eurasian Sparrowhawk
Barn Swallow
Stock Dove
Mistle Thrush
Eurasian Teal
Birding and other wildlife in East Devon and beyond. As often as I can but not as much as I would like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This Weeks Popular Post
-
5th January 2018 Maer Rocks, Exmouth, Devon A Very brief sea watching session at first light for 30 minutes. 10 Common Scoter, one of whi...
All Time Most Popular Post.
-
Colaton Raleigh Common, Devon I’ve not been able to get out this week as I’ve had a case of man flu (there worse type of flu there is of co...
No comments:
Post a Comment