The Otter Estuary, Budleigh Salterton, Devon
I had a quick walk along the Otter this afternoon from the white bridge down to the hide and back. The first bird I saw was a Common Whitethroat. The bird was very elusive and only showed for a matter of seconds but it was enough to ID as a Female. Also on site were a pair of Eurasian Blackcap, a Male Eurasian Bullfinch and a Cetti’s Warbler.
Birding and other wildlife in East Devon and beyond. As often as I can but not as much as I would like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This Weeks Popular Post
-
5th January 2018 Maer Rocks, Exmouth, Devon A Very brief sea watching session at first light for 30 minutes. 10 Common Scoter, one of whi...
All Time Most Popular Post.
-
Colaton Raleigh Common, Devon I’ve not been able to get out this week as I’ve had a case of man flu (there worse type of flu there is of co...
No comments:
Post a Comment