Buzzard Quest And Bramblings

A3052 near Crealy, Devon
After my interesting Buzzard from yesterday. I had a look at a few locations around Crealy (before and after work) without a sniff of any sort of Buzzard. I will keep looking (As long as the snow holds off) even just to put it to bed as an odd looking Buzzard. I know there are some birds that you just have to let go but I don’t like to let go without a fight!

Uphams Plantation, near Yettington, Devon
I gave up on the Buzzard quest with just enough time for another quick walk around the plantation. I arrived just in time to catch the Finches coming in and start to roost. Numbers of Common Linnet and Common Chaffinch were quite a bit lower than my last visit but Brambling numbers were slightly up with C40. Also 2 Goldcrest and 10 Eurasian Goldfinch but no Red Crossbill today.

No comments:

This Weeks Popular Post

All Time Most Popular Post.