Italian Sparrow Again

Cadbury Gardens, East Budleigh, Devon 
After work I decided to have a look at the putative Italian Sparrow. I did try on Tuesday but the news of a Water Pipit in my last blog distracted me. On arrival the bird in question was nowhere to be seen but with the amount of House Sparrow feeding and in the surrounding bushes I knew it would be along soon. There were a few other species to keep me entertained while I waited. A Common Buzzard flew overhead and a Male Eurasian Bullfinch gave a fleeting view. There were the usual Common Starting around and a European Robin popped on to the feeder.

European Robin

Common Starling

Then the Sparrow flew in and stole the show.

Putative Italian Sparrow (Male)

Putative Italian Sparrow (Male)



No comments:

This Weeks Popular Post

All Time Most Popular Post.