Greylake, Somerset
A very rare occurrence happened today. I had a few hours to myself. So I popped across the border in hope of the Garganey. After a decent search, I was unable to locate.I did see a few Great Egret, Common Shipe and Northern Pintail.
Curry Moor, Somerset
Despite some closed roads due to flooding I managed to find a spot to look for the Whooper Swans. After a bit of a look I was able to positively ID 2 birds as they were incredibly distant, even for the scope.
Birding and other wildlife in East Devon and beyond. As often as I can but not as much as I would like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This Weeks Popular Post
-
Exton, Devon I decided to see if there were any Northern Wheatear around the field near Exton station before work. I soon got on to a Male ...
All Time Most Popular Post.
-
Colaton Raleigh Common, Devon I’ve not been able to get out this week as I’ve had a case of man flu (there worse type of flu there is of co...
No comments:
Post a Comment