Chard reservoir, Somerset
I have a few hours to spare this afternoon so it seemed rude not to make the short journey to see the female Smew. It was hanging around with the Tufted Ducks but always stayed too distant for a photo. Still, decent scope views were obtained and a nice to see bird.
Birding and other wildlife in East Devon and beyond. As often as I can but not as much as I would like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This Weeks Popular Post
-
5th January 2018 Maer Rocks, Exmouth, Devon A Very brief sea watching session at first light for 30 minutes. 10 Common Scoter, one of whi...
All Time Most Popular Post.
-
Colaton Raleigh Common, Devon I’ve not been able to get out this week as I’ve had a case of man flu (there worse type of flu there is of co...
No comments:
Post a Comment