Tundra Bean Goose

Apex leisure park, Burnham on sea, Somerset 

A belated post from Wednesday (2nd December). I have been desperate to see the Tundra Bean Goose as it was a lifer bird for me. I have see Tiaga Bean Goose. 

I have been waiting for the national lock down to be over to travel. And as guidance says you can travel within tier 2 areas, I thought I would go for it. Due to the location I wore a face mask at all times (even though it was outside) as there were a number of people on site so I played it safe.

The bird shows ridiculously close, almost tame and I was able to enjoy great views of the bird. The two juvenile Greater White-fronted Geese (of Russian origins) showed and behaved equally as well.

Tundra Bean Goose

White-fronted Goose (Russian)

No comments:

This Weeks Popular Post

All Time Most Popular Post.