Sociable Lapwing

Crows an Wra, Cornwall (4th December)

I had the day off and the lure of a mega lifer was too great. I know some will say I shouldn't have gone but you if you read the guidance it clearly says you can travel from tier 2 to tier 1 as long as you still abide by tier 2 restrictions. The only ones that cannot travel are unfortunately tier 3 residents. I didn't stop anywhere on the journey there and back and I socially distanced from all on site. In fact, social distancing was adhered to by all of the small ensemble there. 

Anyway, the bird showed superbly straight on arrival. I couldn't believe I was seeing such a class bird and I totally enjoyed the views. Also on site were numerous Northern Lapwing and European Golden Plover.

I stayed for 30 minutes and left for home. 

Sociable Lapwing

No comments:

This Weeks Popular Post

All Time Most Popular Post.