Elusive Sylviid Warbler And European Hedgehog

Orcombe Point, Exmouth, Devon 
I had a walk from Gore Lane to the coastal path after work. Was hoping for a Whinchat or Western Yellow Wagtail. I was being optimistic as it was rather dire. A Sylviid Warbler kept me entertained for some time. It only showed itself on 3 brief occasions. I’m  99% certain it’s was a Common Whitethroat but you know that moment when you think your into to something special? I had that feeling but frustratingly, I couldn’t hang around to make sure.

Byron Way, Exmouth, Devon 
I’m having almost daily visits from a European Hedgehog. It is actually rather relaxed and wanders very close to me. A very friendly individual indeed.

European Hedgehog 

European Hedgehog 

European Hedgehog 

European Hedgehog 

No comments:

This Weeks Popular Post

All Time Most Popular Post.