European Nightjar

Exmouth Seafront, Devon
We went for a family walk and it was nice to finally catch up with a Sandwich Tern and Common Tern.

Beacon Fire Hill, Devon 2nd June
I took a walk around in the evening and saw a single male Dartford Warbler. Also on site were 2 Tree Pipit, 2 European Nightjar a few European Stonechat and Yellowhammer.

European Stonechat (Male)

Yellowhammer (Male) 

Yarner Wood, Devon 2nd June
One evening I went for a quick walk but didnt see much. However, a Male European Pied Flycatcher was a pleasant sight.

Tipton St John, Devon 30th May
I was alerted to a Marsh Warbler so it was rude not to make the 8 minute drive to take a look. I was asked not to blog it but the news is now out that it had moved on after a few days. I have seen one before but the views this gave were incredible.

Marsh Warbler

Marsh Warbler





No comments:

This Weeks Popular Post

All Time Most Popular Post.