New Home, New House List

Butts Road, Ottery St Mary, Devon 
So we moved to Ottery a week ago and with Christmas, the only birding I've done is from the garden. So I have concentrated on my new house list. 33 species so far
Mallard
Common Buzzard
Eurasian Sparrowhawk
Black-headed Gull
European Herring Gull
Common Wood Pigeon
Tawny Owl
Great Spotted Woodpecker
European Green Woodpecker
Eurasian Magpie
Western Jackdaw
Rook
Carrion Crow
Northern Raven
Coal Tit
Eurasian Blue Tit
Great Tit
Long-tailed Tit
Goldcrest
Eurasian Wren
Eurasian Nuthatch
Common Starling
European Robin
Common Blackbird
Fieldfare
Redwing
Song Thrush
House Sparrow
Dunnock
Pied Wagtail
Common Chaffinch
European Greenfinch
European Goldfinch





2 comments:

matt knott said...

Good to get the garden list under way! Congrats on the move and hope you all love your new home! All the best. Matt

Spencer Dicks said...

Cheers Matt. I'm not too far away and will still bird the Exmouth area, just not as much as before. Keep me informed about anything tasty in the area and you never know what I may find here?

This Weeks Popular Post

All Time Most Popular Post.