Bystock Butterflies Take 6

Bystock Pool Nature Reserve, Exmouth, Devon 
Yet another look after work. You may wonder why I’m not going anywhere else. Well a few reasons really. Last week saw my cam belt go on my car on the A38 and the engine blew. Too expensive to repair, so it’s been written off. A few days later, my wife was involved in a 3 car pile up at the Exton garage on the A376. Again beyond fixing so another right off. So I’m currently borrowing my in laws car, which I don’t want to be driving all over the place. I also wanted to get some time with the Butterflies to get an understanding of their habits etc. Today’s effort added a Small Cooper to the sites species and my year list. Bringing the total species for the site to 19. The only other noteworthy species was a White Admiral. It was far too busy to stop for a photo though!

No comments:

This Weeks Popular Post

All Time Most Popular Post.